Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

For the fourth time, I'm linking up for What I'm Loving Wednesday to talk about all of the wonderful things going on it our life right now!  I love linking up with her because she's a southern newlywed & a Christian and I am all about supporting the like-minded.  :)  You should go link up, too.  Click here.


I'm loving that we seem to fight less and less the longer we've been married.  We are getting better at picking our battles, compromising, and loving each other.  We were both told in our Sunday school classes (which are separate) that Satan attacks the family first.  he tries to tear families apart because broken families usually do not produce children.  (Divorced couples tend not to want to start a family).  Once we figured that out, we started working better as a team.

I'm loving that Christmas is hiding right around the corner and that I finally get to see my husband's face when he opens up the presents I've been saving for him since October!!!!!



I'm loving all of the crafts I've finally been writing about!  I have completed so many crafts and just got behind on posts, so I'm loving that I feel less behind now!  You should totally check them out.... there are more in the works!  Click here to have a look-see.

I am loving my husband, obviously.  :)


I am loving our sweet, silly Zombie-girl {who is actually a boy}.

I am loving that we get to spend some much needed time with family soon!

I am loving that my husband could have a potential job-change in the near future...as well as a promotion for me!  I can't even talk about it... omg.  :)

I am loving that yesterday is now yesterday because yesterday sucked.

And I'm loving some of my Pinterest finds this week and you can check those out on my Pinteresting post that I'm linking up with the Vintage Apple!  :)

What are you loving?  Go link up!  I'll be reading the other posts she links allll day.  XOs!

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Life Of Faith said...

Hey girl! You and your hubby seem so sweet! When did you get married? Following you now!
Oh and I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you want to enter!

http://the-life-of-faith.blogspot.com/2011/12/jewelry-giveaway.html