Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting {Wednesday} Numero 6

This is my 6th link-up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple.  I love this link-up because (1) it's super fun, (2) gives me another reason to go on Pinterest, and (3) was the first link party I ever participated in.  Y'all should go play along!  :)

Thing's I've pinned this week...



Source: 9gag.com via Kristina on Pinterest














Source: iobad.com via Kristina on Pinterest


What have you been pinning?  :) 
Photobucket

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

haha great pins!! that elevator one is amazing!

Stephanie
www.chocolatecoveredbuttons.com

the girl in the red shoes said...

The elevator and walmart pins cracked me up!

Unknown said...

haha the one about shaving is great - i love this link up too!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Glad the wrapping tutorial helped you out. Have a fabulous day!
XO
Kristin

Whitney Tomlin said...

cute post! I feel like I've seen your blog before but for some reason I wasnt following. I am now!

Congrats on being a new bride! I'm all for other young married couples :) We got married when I was 19!

Bree said...

Love your blog! & the naan flat bread :)

Anonymous said...

Bahaha, that elevator one is funny. And I constantly have a debate with myself about shaving... I hate it.

www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com ♥

Jenn said...

I LOL'ed at the Walmart Bingo, hehe!
Happy Wednesday!
Jenn@ Going the Distance

Holly said...

Hahaha I love the shaving pin! I absolutely hate shaving. I'm so re-pinning that!

Cute blog :)