Friday, December 16, 2011

My Story...

Hello!  :)  If any of y'all read the love story that occured between my amazing husband and myself & if you are a lover of the LORD then head on over to Amber at The Pless Press.



She is featuring me today in a series she calls "Share Your Story."  She's been getting bloggers to write about what God has done in their lives and it's an amazing thing she's started.  And let me just say....that Amber is very sweet.  We e-mailed back and forth a few times and she offered some amazing encouragement when I really needed it.  She's sweet.  I like sweet people, don't you?  :)  So I hope you'll not only go read my story, but also go check out her entire blog!  

I am all about keeping it real and being honest and sharing God's amazing and precious Word.  Kudos to Amber for taking the initiative and starting this series!  Plus, this is my first time being featured and I'm so happy that it's for such a worthy cause.  Go check it out!  XO's!

Just click here.... 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amber said...

Thank you so much for the sweet words! I really appreciate it and your willingness to participate and share your story!!