2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 (4.2 oz) package Cookies 'n Creme pudding mix
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups white chocolate chips
15 Oreo cookies, very coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add pudding mix until well blended.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a seperate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda with a whisk or fork.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and blend.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.and chopped Oreos.
- Drop cookies onto a greased cookies sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until the tops of the cookies are barely brown.
Makes three (3) dozen cookies.