Thanks to Oh, How Pinteresting and What I'm Loving...Wednesday's are awesome! I hope you'll go read my posts and choose to link up with these awesome ladies.
1. I am loving that my grandma is coming over for dinner tonight!
2. I'm loving that I'm going to try a new recipe: Pork chops cooked in ginger, honey mustard, and brown sugar. Doesn't that sound delicious?! Don't tell my hubs. He thinks he doesn't like honey mustard. :)
3. I'm loving my husband, of course, and the awesome sex we had yesterday! ;)
4. I'm loving that my boss (& dad) is out of town the rest of the week!
5. I'm loving how our house is coming together for Christmas. Click here!
6. I'm loving that tomorrow I'm having my very own link-up party for the very first time! I hope you'll check it out. It's called "Thriving Love Thursday." You can read all about it riiiiight here.
7. I am loving Jesus for blessing us so much!
8. I am loving you for reading my blog! Thanks!