Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday's Christmas Letters



This is seriously, one of my most favorite blogs to read.  She is hilarious and spunky, and you should -toats m'goats- go become her newest follower.  Right now.  

Ashley hosts a linky party on Friday called "Friday's Letters."  Even though she has not yet posted her link up for this today, I still wanted to write a post for Friday's Letters since this is the Friday before Christmas.  :)  But in general, you should link up with her on participating Fridays! 


Dear South Carolina weather gods,
It's super weird that it's hot outside.  The warm weather is making my hair pretty peazy, which in turn makes it feel not very much like Christmas...you are killing my Christmas buzz and I beg of you to stop.  I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, k?  And that's not really possible in 70 degree weather.

Dear husband,
I am so pumped to spend our first Christmas together.  I seriously can hardly contain my excitement.  I have already enjoyed our Christmas season together so much.  The twinkling lights on the tree, our homemade ornaments, and pretty ribbons on the presents all pale in comparison to the feeling you put inside of my heart.  I love you so much, baby.  I have waited my entire life to be in love on Christmas…I am honored to have you as my husband, my best friend, my lover.  I am so excited about experiencing all of my family’s traditions with you and I am excited about experience your family’s traditions.  I love you!

Dear parents,
This year is going to be different.  I’m probably going to end up crying several times.  I am still in shock when I realize how much time has passed without me even knowing about it… it’s almost like I blinked and became an adult.  I hope you guys know how much I love you.  I look up to you both.  Thank you for loving my husband.  And thank you for allowing our relationship to go from parents to friends.  I love y’all.  Merry Christmas!

Dear Zombie,
You have so much character and I am so obsessed with you.  Stop being so cute before I gobble you up for Christmas dinner. 

Dear husband,
I can’t wait for tomorrow!!! I love you…and ps.  your Christmas present is legend (wait for it) dairy.  

Photobucket

No comments: