Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Texas Toast Pizza

Do you love Texas Toast?
Do you love Pizza?

Then you'll love Texas Toast Pizza!
Sorry...that's a little cheesy.  :)  {hee hee} Get it?  Cheesy!

Anyway...moving on.

My husband and I have a new favorite meal.  It's so fast, easy, inexpensive, delicious, and fabulous that I just had to share!  I'm calling it Texas Toast Pizza.








And Mr. Zombie loves it, too!  :)  We don't really feed him the pizza.  He just loves the little miniature pepperonis!  Look at my pretty boy standing up!

Ok.

Sorry.  Back to the recipe.










Preheat the over to 450 degrees F.

My husband wanted three pieces, and I wanted two pieces.  This was our dinner.  So..put 5 pieces (or however many you want to eat) of Texas Toast on a baking sheet, making sure the cheesy side is facing up.

Spread sauce on top.  I used some leftover homemade spaghetti sauce I had, but regular canned sauces or whatever you have would work fine.

Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce.  You don't have to cover it in cheese because the toast comes with cheese on it, but make it however you want.  :)

Then, you'll top them off with some little baby pepperonis!  Or, regular sized peps will work just fine.  I just love these little guys!  :)

Bake for somewhere around 10 minutes until the cheese on top is golden brown.  Eat & enjoy!

I dip mine in ranch.  oh my.


They are truly delicious!

Have you made these before?  Or if you decide to make them after reading this post, I'd love to hear how they turn out!  

What are your favorite meals on a busy night when there isn't much time to cook?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Delta Daisies said...

I will DEFINITELY have to try this recipe! Thanks for posting!