Friday, November 11, 2011

Sock Bun

I am 5'1".  My hair is 3' long.  It is VERY thick.  It's very weird, it does their strange sorta-wave thing naturally.   Since I have SO much hair, I very rarely do anything spectacular to it.  This morning, however, I did the cutest thing!  I just had to share.  :)


I decided to try out a sock bun.  I found & watched this tutorial on You Tube.  The girl is precious & I love her accent.  The video is kind of long, but she gives you TWO different ways to make a sock bun, so that's helpful.  Watch the video.  It will change your life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I13J7ArHTkM

THEN, I found a sock.  I snipped off the toes.  & I got to work.  It only took two practice runs for me to get it perfect, and I have a lot of hair!  I would imagine it is easier with less hair.  Here is my final result:








I am quite pleased!  :)  I feel very Audrey Hepburn today.  I am pretty, confident, and determined.  I can accomplish anything.  :)  Isn't it amazing what hair can do?

Have you ever tried a sock bun before?  Or what about some other funky, cool hair styles for killer long hair?  Hit me up!  XO's

No comments: