Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Flower (or STICK) Arrangements

This is how my morning goes:

  1. (9:30) I arrive at work
  2. (9:31) I fix myself a HUGE cup of coffee amounting to 2 cups. :)
  3. (9:35) I log onto AOL and check out the latest stories and read my e-mails.
This morning, I came across a cute way to spruce up your home for the holidays that is simple, creative, and I think anyone can do it.  This is also a craft that from the get-go, allows room for you to "wing it."  I hope you will check it out.  It's a short slide show of seven pictures.    


I particularly like this idea BECAUSE I recently came up with this "arrangement" and put it on our foyer.


During a fight my husband and I were having a while back, I sent him a "manly" bouquet of flowers at work. This awesome, square, modern, edgy, manly vase is what the flowers came in.  That's the thing about ordering flowers...free vase!  :) 

The sticks...well, those high quality, made in America, decorative branches were gathered from our front yard.  Yes, yes!  'Tis true.  I picked up sticks.  GASP.  Don't tell my husband I know how to do yard work!

I am a little partial to my little arrangement, but Heidi Klum goes into detail about making festive floral arrangements.  I guess you could go as far as to say that I was ahead of the Klum-Curve.  It might be pushing it...but a girl can dream can't she?!  :) 

Have a great morning!  XO's  

No comments: