Monday, November 14, 2011

13 Things Your MIL Won't Tell You

I found this site when I did a Google search for things I could do with my MIL.  We had a nice time together Saturday morning.  Her MIL came as well, and it was so amazing to me to watch them together.

My MIL opened the door for, paid for dinner, helped her put on her jacket, and was so kind to her MIL.  Even though my MIL and I have a tense relationship right now, seeing her with HER MIL made me want a different kind of relationship.  So I sent her an e-mail telling her how I felt and formally inviting her on a monthly MIL-DIL date. :)  She agreed!  First things first...I Googled what to do!

This website was one of the first search results.  It really applies to our situation and relationship.  It's a great little post that I just had to share!  

It is called.... "13 Things Your Mother-in-Law Won't Tell You".  Click here and enjoy!  Even the comments beneath this article are funny!  

No comments: