Friday, November 11, 2011

Our First Tradition

I am so excited!  :)

If you read my post yesterday, you already know that yesterday was our two-month wedding anniversary!  :)

He took me out to dinner.  And he did not take my just ANYWHERE.  No, not just any old place!  He took me to the same restaurant where we dined on our ONE month wedding anniversary!

Dinner was delicious.  I love being married...I love going places with my husband.  I just have so much fun with him, no matter what.  The restaurant we ate at is on the Intracoastal Waterway, so after a wonderful mean together, we strolled the boardwalk hand in hand.  We looked at the yachts parked in the marina, we listed to the music coming out of the bars, we looked through the windows of other restaurants, and we peaked into store windows of shops that had closed for the night.  We wondered around an old historic home-turned-museum, listened to the steady hum of the old steel mill and paper mill, and we stole time from a sleepy, quiet town.  It was perfect.

I love my husband and I had a wonderful time with him.  But the best part is...we have our first tradition!  :)

No comments: