Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Google+ MINUS


I hope that most of you have heard about the whole Google+ Monopoly going down on March 1st.  If not, read this informative post.  Basically, the convenience of "following" Bloggers is going away.  Google+, or as I like to affectionately call it, Google-, is forcing us to use circles & stuff to follow each other.  Circles are dumb.  Unless they are topped with diamonds.  ;)  

Anyway, you may notice that I added the Google+ Widget to my right sidebar, right underneath the "Blog Archive" Widget, but above the "Followers" Widget.  It looks like this...


Click here to create your own widget.  If you don't do it now, you'll be OUT OF FOLLOWERS on March 1st.  I'm pretty pissed I'm a lady, and I'm angry with Google for forcing us to do this.  But anyway, that's just the way it is!  Moving on...

I also JUST posted another wedding day post!  :)  Part Four!  It's pretty awesome...go read it!  :) 

WEDDING POST PART FOUR   


Gahhh, I loved being a bride!  Can I go back?!
Photobucket

5 comments:

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

HELP!!!!!!
Im completely lost, I dont understand whats going on or what the whole change in tells. Im computer / tecno slow!!!! LOL

Kristin said...

thank you for the heads up!

Nobody said...

AGHH!! I love you K!!!!!!! Google-!! BAHAHA! Seriously.. can we be bffs!?!?!

Val said...

Is this Google+ thing just for Blogspot blogs? That seems really inconvenient!

lilmoomoo said...

this is all really confusing. I am pretty positive that as a blog that is hosted by BLOGSPOT you will still be able to use google friend connect!! It will ONLY be available to us on blogspot blogs... Blogs that are hosted by other "websites" won't be able to use the GFC widget on their blogs...

Anyway, that's what I get from what I've read...