- Pretty header, nice colors
- Simple, colorful, easy-to-navigate layout and design
- The "Pages" bar is right under the header
- My pages are great and help you find what you are looking for
- "Our Story" is an easy and comfy read. You like that I have it documented before I forget, and it's written so that you imagine me talking.
- My lay-out is easy to read, the middle column is wide and makes my posts easy to read
- 3 column layout evenly distributes all of my stuff
- My side bars have a lot of "good stuff" in them and seem to be ranked in order of importance
- Big pictures!
- The posts are published in an easy-to-read font
- I write about a good variety of topics, so there is something for everybody
- My popular posts are fun to read and easy to see why they are popular.
- My Pinterest posts are "fabulous" in content, and are a great length.
- My stories are cute and personal. :)
- I'm open and honest in my posts, so people can relate to my well. I'm not afraid to talk about the hard stuff - which people like, apparently. Cool.
- My "Coo-Coo-Kachoo" signature
- I come across as sweet.
- I share myself on my blog.
- It's very pretty :)
My header and buttons are too traditional for my funky personality The green-ish box around my header is too big for the image inside of the box I have a lot of "Pages" and could maybe combine a few to downsize The "About Me" in the right side-bar should be moved up to the top and my button should be moved down. My buttons tend to run together with the other info I have in my side bars The font in the "Pages" bar is hard to read. Either change the font or increase the font size
- My craft and
recipes photos should be larger I should consider making the Post Title font larger
- My posts seem too long & wordy, thus not grabbing the attention of potential new followers
- I should proofread better to weed out those pesky typos!
I should consider making my middle column even wider
- Sometimes my content tends to be a share a little "TMI." While it's important to stay true to myself, I should consider keeping some intimate things out of cyber-space.
Some of the pictures I post are small, so you have to squint to see them. Bigger = Better! I have my blog set up so that 5 posts are on my first page. This was noted as a problem because my posts get kind of life, so I need to consider reducing the number of first-page-posts.
- There was some confusion as to what my blog's purpose is - is it a journal? it is for family/friends? is it for the public? Some of my posts get very long & are filled with details, which may not interest the general public. So I need to do some major condensing or break up long posts into smaller stories.
- I really need to work on CONDENSING