Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pardon The Mess..




I know that i literally JUST redid my blog.  But I'm not happy with it.  It's not "perfect" and it doesn't look all fancy and inviting and reflective of my odd personality.  So... I'm FIXING it and I'm not stopping until I am 100% satisfied with the way it looks.  

You'll notice that all of your buttons are gone.  I took them off.  I'll put them back up... I just needed some space.  I still love you guys..promise.

Meanwhile.... anybody got any tips for a CLUELESS blogger who can't afford Photoshop?!  Haha
Photobucket

7 comments:

Courtney B said...

LOVE the header! I finally broke down and hired someone to do my blog! Can't wait to see the results :) But before that I just googled A TON! Good luck! I know you'll make it look perfect!

lo @ crazy ever after said...

Look out for blog makeover giveaways. Or maybe spend $30 or so on hiring a newer blog designer? I've seen some good deals out there. Offer to write a fabulous post about them if they discount their prices for you. Good luck, lady!

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

LOVE LOVE the header, cant wait to see what you end up doing :) Im so not tech savy or id offer to help.

Home on Poplar said...

Check out this post - http://sweet-verbena.blogspot.com/2012/01/faq-blog-design-101-tutorial.html - it helped me ALOT! I have Photoshop and will be glad to help... I'm not a pro by any means, but I can try!

Meg @ Mr.C and Me said...

best of luck. can't wait to see what you come up with! i know the feeling, i changed my blog layout every week or so until i found one i thought could stand the test of time :)

THECAROLINACOUNTRYGIRL said...

I honestly use a free program I downloaded called PAINT.NET. It's a more updated version of paint with a few photoshop options!

Meg @ Mr.C and Me said...

p.s. hope all is well with you! wanted to let you know that i have tagged you in a post!! :) http://mrcandmeblog.wordpress.com/2012/02/23/1111/