Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Count Down!

Y'all.  Easter is only 6 days away, and I am so excited!  This will be the first Easter I've ever celebrated as a loud and proud Christian.  This is the first Easter that will really mean something to me as a Christian.  I can't wait!  Easter Sunday will the best ever because we will be attending a Sunrise Service on the beach.  I can't wait to share every detail with y'all!



All week long I'll be posting about my faith, about the love I have for my Savior, and about why Easter is so special to me.  I hope you'll join me for one exciting countdown!  I'll be sharing my testimony, different aspects of my faith, and how we'll prepare for Easter!  

What are you doing to make sure your Easter is Christ-centered?  He's the reason for this season, as well, you know?  It doesn't stop at Christmas because He can't be contained.  He can't be contained to a holiday, to a month, or even to a tomb.  

Photobucket

4 comments:

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

I absolutely love Easter, Im so excited to be celebrating with one of my besties and their kiddos this year.

Michelle said...

I'm excited for Easter too!

Unknown said...

That will be such a beautiful sunrise service! I'm looking forward to reading all of your posts this week!

Amber K said...

Looking forward to reading your testimony. Easter is such a special time for me, I have such great memories of it growing up.