Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bike Rides

I made a comment in passing to my grandma about how I'd like to ride bikes down our 1/2 mile gravel driveway...we were just talking about exercising and being outside!  Well, she gave us two bikes!  =))  I've loved being outside and being active - all while admiring the beauty around me.  I especially love having my husband ride along with me instead of doing it alone.  I guess the only downside is that our eyeballs like to catch bugs.  Gross.  And after we've rode our bikes for several miles, we kind of walk like cowboys.  ;)  Enjoy some pictures we snapped along the way!













And then we got Zombie a basket!  :)  Mr. Robinson got tired of carrying Zombie after...oh...5 or 6 miles.  And the poor little puppy can barely run along side us for one mile.










What are you doing to stay active this spring?!  It's SO gorgeous outside!! 



Photobucket

12 comments:

Pamela said...

Aww, love this!! We have been wanting to ride bikes! We don't have any. They're expensive, ha! LOVE that Zombie rode in a basket!! TOO cute. I am not sure if Bentley would do that, ha! I would love it if he would!

Val said...

Zombie is soo cute! Probably loves riding along in that basket lol. We have bikes at our house but we keep forgetting to ride them, and the tires also need air.

THECAROLINACOUNTRYGIRL said...

Zombie looks comfy in his basket! I have a beach cruiser that I ride but with the incline at my house, the one gear thing makes is hard to ride! lol I ride it much better at Surfside!

Virginia said...

I love riding bikes! Where did you get that basket? I've been searching for one for my bird! That one looks like it would be big enough.

Cori H. said...

Looks like you have the perfect place to ride bikes! I've never been much of a bike rider, but I love to get outside and walk around J's neighborhood. When we lived together, we used to go walking for about an hour every night after work. I miss those times! Zombie looks so cute in his little basket! Love it!

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, how fun! I love riding bikes, but we have SO MANY HILLS here. I hate hills. I know they are a good workout, but there are SO MANY. : )

Erin said...

Aww, Z is so cute in his lil' basket! I bet he's loving it more than you guys!! ;) We are hoping to find some bikes at a garage sale soon bc we LOVE to bike too! There are a lot of really great trails by us!

Karla said...

A bike? I gift that keeps on giving huh? Lol these pictures are so peaceful! Does your dog actually stay in the basket??

Amie said...

Lol, I was going to say I'm impressed that he carried the dog that whole time! The basket is adorable. I'm a big fan of walks and bike rides when it's nice out :)

RadiantKristen said...

Fun! I am in love with how green everything is out your way.

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Seriously you are so adorable, I love the pictures. I want s bike so I can ride around post, but I haven't broke down to get one yet. Zombies basket is cute, I bet he enjoys his rides.

helena said...

Hermosa Beach All parts and components are blacked out,giving it a very cool,toughb and mellow look.


beach bike