Friday, March 30, 2012

11's




This is how it goes…

  • You must post the rules
  • Post 11 fun facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
  • Tag 11 people and link them in your post
  • Let them know you have tagged them.

Meg's Questions!   


(1)  Who was the hottest/cutest teacher you ever had.
I've never had a hot teacher...but I've gone to schools who always had hot teachers/coaches.  I think I had the biggest crush on a man we called Coach Mezz - although he never taught me.


(2) What’s the strangest talent you have?
I don't have too many talents in the first place.  I asked Mr. Robinson, and he said that I style my own hair in weird ways...like the sock bun, haha.  So...sure?


(3)  What was the last thing you ever got grounded for/in trouble for with your parents?
Ummm....that would be, teaching my little sister how to buy marijuana.  I wasn't grounded because I wasn't living at home.  I was punished though...I wasn't being a very good big sister.  I regret it all the time... that was the day my parents cut me off and I had to drop out of college.  :/  It was a darker time in my life.  Moving on..


(4)  Which shoe do you put on first?
My left shoe!  But I'm right handed... ta da


(5)  What’s your favorite condiment?
It used to be bbq sauce but my husband converted me.  I'm a ketchup-addict, now. 


(6)  What’s the last book you read?
The Bible - I try to read it every morning.  The last fictional book I read was Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.  It was an absolutely amazing book that I recommend to everyone!  :)


(7)  How long is your typical shower/morning routine?
It varies...Usually about an hour...if I stretch it our or if I'm doing something fancy, it's about 2 hours.  If I wake up late, it is possible for me to get ready in 30 minutes or less.  I don't advertise that, though.  


(8)  What do you plan to do for your next birthday?
Cry.  I'll be 24.  I don't want to talk about it.  Haha, kidding.  Kind of.  I don't know!  It's in December, so we'll have to see.  It's in the hubby's hands!  All I know...I better get lucky.  ;) 


(9)  What is your go-to, never fails, always delicious dinner dish you make when you're cooking for others?
If I'm having people over for dinner, Italian food.  Anything Italian...I make a delicious homemade basketti sauce ;)  However, if I'm cooking food at home and taking it somewhere...like to an event at church, spicy chicken nuggets.  Across the board, I'm known for my red velvet cupcakes, though!  (Recipes under the [Create] tab up top!)


(10)  Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down?
I prefer to wear it down, but I rarely do.  It's so dang long and thick..it takes so long to style down, so it's usually in a braid or ponytail or bun.. 


(11)  If someone gave you $100 right now, what would you buy with it?
Nothing.  I'd save it.  Or spend it on bills.  Boring answer, I know.  Haha.  

Now...y'all have to answer my questions!
I'm going to be lazy and just tag the people whose buttons I have on my side bar.  ;)
Which means I'm tagging 13 of y'all and not "11" like the rules clearly stated.
What-evs!  Love it or leave it. 

So, lovers, you're tagged =)
(And btw...
if you don't follow these AWESOME bloggers, you should start!
Or at least pay them a visit.
Also, look for a post featuring them soon!)



These Moments










Mr.C & Me




Photobucket

Chickadette














Pamela's place








Hope Squared











Mrs. in the Making



My Life Unmasked



























Please answer the following questions, bosom-buddies!

1.  Is your blog on Twitter ~ why or why not?  

2.  Tell us one thing that you where once able to do, but now feel like you're too old to do it or too old to pull it off.

3.  What is your most common or favorite day dream?  

4.  Do you have any good broken-bones stories?  Tell, tell! 

5.  Name one aspect of yourself that embarrasses you.  For example...I have a HUGE appetite and it embarrasses me, haha.  How 'bout you?

6.  Do you have any tattoos?  Piercings?  

7.  Tell me about your fingernails.... painted?  natural?  are you obsessed with fake nails like I am?  Shellac?

8.  How is God using you or working in your life right now?

9.  What is something you should be able to do easily but can't?  (That's a weird question, so I'll elaborate.  I struggle with telling time on a non-digital clock or watch and I also don't know anything about the planets.  I don't know their names or their order or anything about moons....I had a death in the family during the 3rd grade and we had to travel.  I missed those lessons and never took it upon myself to learn/practice those things).

10.  What's your go-to breakfast meal?

11.  What's your favorite way to relax?

So, there's my answers, taggees, and questions!  =)  Enjoy!  Thanks for taggin' me, Megan!



Photobucket

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Ahh, I'll be 24 this year too! :( thanks for tagging me!

Meg @ Mr.C and Me said...

you're welcome! :) & thanks for taking the time to answer the questions. i enjoyed reading your answers! hehe esp. you not advertising how fast you can get ready. mr.c already knew i could get dressed in a hurry from high school so now he makes fun of me when i take an extra 15mins to do makeup or hair or something. i just tell him i'm a grown up lady now :)

Courtney B said...

LOVE the bloggers you tagged :)
And holy crap... I totally read the question wrong. I thought it only asked how long your showers are. I was like TWO HOURS if you stretch it?? And I thought I took long showers, ha ha ha! Adding in the whole routine of getting ready sounds so much better :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! :) Thanks for tagging me answers will be up soon!

THECAROLINACOUNTRYGIRL said...

Too funny! I had a teacher crush! My biology teacher was mine! Dang he was hot with his scruffy red beard, smart wit, and all! Hmm....wonder what he's like now? lol just kidding When I read the question about which shoe you put on first. I actually had to think hard about that! Never really put thought into that before.

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Thanks for the tag chicka, ill totally be doing this one!!!!! I'm the same way with my hair, I love wearing it down but it takes so long to straighten so it ends up a lot.