Friday, October 28, 2011

If


  • If I were to get pregnant I would be so upset.  We haven't even been married for two months yet!  Neither of us want children, we don't feel like we are settled enough, and our life is super hectic.  I would be pretty bummed.
  • If I could have any job in the world I would be an eclectic, DIY genius and blog about it all day.  
  • If I had a day to myself I would probably be in my craft room all day long.  :)  Or snuggling on the sofa watching chick flicks with my dog.  
  • If I could get married all over again I would probably have a destination wedding.  Maybe people would not have gotten their feelings hurt about not being invited if only 10 people were at the wedding & it was far away.
  • If I could live anywhere in the US it would be - I live where I want to live already! :) 
  • If I could have any talent in the world I would want to be able to to paint and draw.  I am very creative, but not artistic.  I wish I was more artistic.
  • If you met me in real life I think you would find that I like to make people laugh.
  • If I could go back to school and get a degree it would be in business or marketing.   I work in the family business and I think a degree would be quite helpful.
  • If money were not an object I'd love to go ahead and buy the home we are living in for free at the moment, repaint the house, go ahead and get a handful of more tattoos for me & my husband, go on a trip to India with my husband, get tons of new clothes, give more money to the church, help out my coworker who has a real need...
  • If I could shop at one store for the rest of my life It'd be Wal-Mart and/or Anthropolige
  • If we get another pet I would want another Chihuahua.  But I know my husband really wants a Pitbull...so I would get a PitBull for him.
  • If I could go on a trip RIGHT NOW, I'd want to go anywhere with my husband.  Maybe the mountains?  I hear they are beautiful this time of year.
  • If I had to chose between a house cleaner and a personal chef I'd pick the house cleaner. I would stay in the kitchen and cook all day long.  I hate a mess...but I hate cleaning up even more.  I have begged my husband to let us hire a house cleaner.  I. hate. cleaning.  
  • If I had the option of plastic surgery I'd get some kind of surgery that makes my boobs stand up and be perkier!  I hate wearing bras and I would want my boobs to always look like they are in a bra but they NEVER will be.  :)

No comments: